In a previous post (Drops of toughts) I put a list of “what to change in my life”.
After a few (4) months, I can say that:
- I almost stopped drinking coffee and started drinking lots of tea.
- While at Brown, I played soccer in the intramural tournament. I hope to play again in the intramural indoor soccer tournament next semester. In two and half months I lost 7 Kilos. Yay!
- I still have to start developing my own BW films.
- I had an idea about a smallish software project in Python. It started less than a week ago and is going on pretty fast. More on this later.
Some more goals I achieved in 2008:
- Passing all the M.Sc. courses in one year (M.Sc. takes 2 years in Italy).
- Going to Brown University to write my thesis under Prof. Upfal’s supervision.
- Starting getting at least moderately good pictures from my film cameras.
- Writing about life, society and philosophy on this blog (mainly in Italian).
- (Re-)Starting (old)/new friendships.
Some goals for 2009:
- Writing a good thesis, by doing good research.
- Being accepted for a Ph.D. program in a grad school in the US.
- Continuing writing code for small and big software projects.
- Starting developing my own BW films (again!!!!)
- Reading some books in my Books’ wishlist.
- Finalize some relationships (and I don’t mean “terminate”, but “define in a better and definitive way”).
That’s it. It’s up to you now. What are your goals?